The Account Associate team is a highly consultative group that manages relationships with and is responsible for the growth and retention of Roadzen's largest and fastest growing Startup and SMB customers. As an Account Associate, you’ll identify opportunities for our clients to get the most out of Roadzen by quickly understanding our clients’ needs, managing upsell and renewal opportunities, and driving end-to-end campaigns to increase adoption of Roadzen’s offering. We’re looking for a well-rounded strategic operator who can build strong relationships with Roadzen’s clients and manage projects to engage with customers at scale.
If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Develop and implement strategies for driving product adoption and client retention at scale among existing Roadzen customers
- Solve complex client needs and work across product, sales, risk and operations teams to improve our product
- Manage contract renewals and lead commercial negotiations with our clients
- Retain and increase revenue and market share with existing accounts
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing role
- Ability to understand complex technical ecosystems, and build great relationships with customers
- Ability to drive upsell opportunities for additional Roadzen products in long-term, consultative engagements
- Analytical ability to manage complex pricing and cost considerations
- Experience managing projects with input from cross-functional teams
- A knack for working well with a wide range of people, both internally and externally
- Ability and motivation to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role at a high growth technology company
- Experience with Excel and SQL, or a willingness to learn
We look forward to hearing from youApply Now
At Roadzen, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Roadzen, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.